Sunday 24th May
Music from 8.30pm and entry is free!
We’ve had the plumbers in! And no, that’s not a euphemism! While the photos may seem innocuous, but they represent a HUGE step forward for us! Those walls the pipes are going through are solid granite, people!! It’s getting close now!
A little late on the music update, my apologies! Here it is though in reverse order…
(Song Title/Artist – Album)
10. Major Label Debut/Broken Social Scene – Broken Social Scene
9. Finish Your Collapse And Stay For Breakfast/Broken Social Scene – Broken Social Scene
8. Roads/Portishead – Dummy
7. Strangers/Portishead – Dummy
6. The Music That We Never Hear/Morcheeba – Big Calm
5. Part Of The Process/Morcheeba – Big Calm
4. Colorblind/Counting Crows – This Desert Life
3. She Bangs The Drums/The Stone Roses – The Complete Stone Roses
2. Blindfold/Morcheeba – Big Calm
1. Les Chams-Elysees/Joe Dassin – Grand Collection
Loving some poptastic Frenchness, and besides from Broken Social Scene we’ve been going old school!
The idea of doing this all through Last.fm isn’t quite working out. The Mac I use is my own, not kilaus, and it compiles my play list with what I’ve been listening to at home so it’s not accurate. Does anyone know if it’s possible to keep everything separate?
As some of you are aware, kilau was broken into last night. It has been pretty upsetting. There is little point in moping around tho so I was very happy to get the shop back open this afternoon. I’d like to say a massive thanks to all the staff who helped out today, and thank you very much for all the support and kind words we have recieved.
Just announced! Jazz tonight! Friday 1st May!
Music from 9pm. Free entry.